About Me

My photo
Florida, United States
Bred, raised, educated and life long Floridian, and proud of it. E-mail at one(dot)legged(dot)old(dot)fat(dot)man(at)gmail(dot)com

Friday, December 31, 2010


I do not want your money, and I offer nothing to buy. No coffee mugs or T-shirts here. I do this to learn, keep some semblance of sanity and, foolishly, not to make money. There are only four ways in which I can be fairly compensated for my efforts here at the Mullet Wrapper...

Comment! Don't be shy. It's my only feedback. Make up a name, if you want. Yes, I know our insane spam-blocker can make it frustrating at times. I welcome civil disagreement, too.

If you have a site, and you like me, throw me a link saying so. (Call me cyber-slut if you must. I can take insulting criticism - if justified.)

Send my site around to your friends, enemies, relatives, and everybody else you know who you think might get a kick out of our random mix of stuff. My ever-growing readership is my reward, and I figure there must be millions of folks out there who might like me if they knew I existed. I'd rather be a Wal Mart than a cute boutique for my fragile egos' sake.

Send me story ideas and announcements of things happening locally of interest. If it interests you most likely it will interest others.

Thanks and have a Happy New Year!

No comments: